Do you feel that we could work well together? Do you want to join our talent pool? Come on in, the water is great.
All translators, editors, proofreaders, and interpreters welcome!
Please, write to [email protected].
Translation agency LMI Translations with more than 15 years of experience in the translation industry is looking for a SALES PROJECT MANAGER to join its team in a PART-TIME POSITION.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – we will teach and show you everything.
If this is your final year of studies and you are looking for a part-time job that you can balance with your studies, then maybe you are the right choice for us, and we are the right ones for you.
- information selection and analysis;
- participation in the implementation of sales projects;
- communication with clients from all over the world.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU GET THE FOLLOWING:
- stable monthly salary (gross hourly rate from EUR 5.50 to EUR 9.50);
- additional quarterly bonuses and % bonuses for the work done;
- possibility to combine work with studies (part-time work);
- personalized health insurance (after the probationary period);
- compensation of sports expenses;
- paid loyalty holidays for each year you work with us;
- compensation of transport expenses;
- regular team events, celebrations and delicious lunches;
- the office is located in the centre of the city, in a beautiful office building with a courtyard and a bicycle parking rack that you can see from the office windows;
- interesting, challenging work;
- professional training on the services we provide;
- friendly and helpful colleagues who will be happy about your success and cheer you up when you need it most;
- very good working conditions, modern office equipment;
- responsive management.
YOU ARE CHARACTERIZED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- excellent knowledge of English and Latvian (you can easily communicate both in writing and orally in English and Latvian at a professional level);
- excellent communication skills;
- well-versed in the online environment;
- analytical thinking skills;
- self-motivation, energy and willpower;
- ability to process data and information accurately;
- good judgment and skills to quickly find and understand the necessary information;
- initiative, ability to independently plan and organize your working time;
- ability to work in a team;
- positive attitude;
- ideally you are familiar with the translation and localization industry (optional).
- send us your CV;
- a one-minute motivational video on why you are the right person for this!
Work is scheduled to begin in October.
Please send a letter with the reference “I am LMI Translations Sales Project Manager” to [email protected] by October 2.